Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny story. The truth is .. immortalize


A young man who married one. He is a business .. One day closer to events. Him with the secretary. Emotional affection up. Both parties are to end up at the home of beautiful secretary. With love and take all afternoon. And accidentally slept through Weak with exhaustion. Until two pm. He jumped the last man died at Wa .. until now still has not returned home the moment his wife certainly suspicious.
The secretary took it quickly on both sides to wipe shoes on the grass. Contaminated surface dust and mud to be spotted. Then quickly grab the shirt and shoes to enter. Straight back home soon.
When you arrive home your wife can stand waist Thao then pending.
"You go out? "Her husband slowly walked into the house and said that
"The love to .. I can not lie to you. I have to business with my secretary. And what we have all afternoon to sleep, I just got up when the second throw Neneoong "then hit the haggard
A glimpse of your wife to put the shoe.
"You Do not lie I know I Floor, I sneak to include the right to play golf. Thought I silly that so .. ugh. "

No comments:

Post a Comment